Located in New York City and founded in 1957, Stanley Pleating and Stitching Company is the last remaining business of its type. It has been family owned and operated since its inception. The current owner, Stuart Meyer, worked for both his father and grandfather. We are a full service trimmings studio. Much of our work has been shown in theatre productions, schools, trade periodicals and other magazines. Although we specialize in custom work, one of a kind and prototypes, we are also capable of production orders. We can do this both domestically and overseas.
Our newest endeavor, ”Digizine”, is a full service digital laser cutting, computerized embroidery, large format printing, screen printing and promotional product company.
Stanley Pleating & Stitching Co. does:
- Pleating and Tucking
- Decorative Novelty Stitching
- Nailheads and Rhinestones
- Laser cutting and engraving
- Multi-head embroidery on shirts, hats, different materials, etc.
- Printing on fabric, banners, etc.
- Screen printing
- Architecture models
- Promotional products including plaques, trophies and awards